Many business owners invest a lot of time and money into creating a website for their business, but they as well as the web designers they hire forget one important piece of the puzzle: to actually get traffic to this website. This is when Search Engine Optimization becomes absolutely critical. If your website doesn’t show up in the search results for relevant terms, nobody will find you and all your efforts turn out to be basically useless.
Search engine optimization is one important part of driving traffic to your website via search engines. Typically, the higher a website appears in the search engine results, the more visitors will come.
Typically, the scenario I see with most websites is this:
1. There is no search engine optimization AT ALL.
2. There is very bad search engine optimization that actually hurts you more than it helps.
One example of the second is when all pages of your website are optimized for the exact same titles, description and keywords. Search engines, most of all Google, don’t like this at all and will punish you for it. What does this mean for you? You will not show up in search results or show up in very bad positions. Another typical example is that the website is optimized for the name of the company. Put yourself in the shoes of a potential customer.. would you go to Google and search for a company that you don’t even know yet? Of course you wouldn’t! You are going there searching for SOLUTIONS. You need to enable potential customers who never heard of you before to find you in their search for such solutions.
Search Engine Optimization consists of many many factors and actions you need to take. Only the combination of actions will enable you to dominate the search engines and drive traffic to your website. It is a science for itself and you would have to spend many months and years to learn and do all on your own. Here is where I come in. I will give you the strategies of what you need to do and show you how to implement it. This will enable you to get the most out of every webpage and your complete website in terms of traffic, the actual visitors you will get – your potential clients.
Here is what you will learn:
• Proven strategies to implement ON your website itself so that not only your potential clients can find you, but A LOT of them do.
• Proven link building strategies to create a valuable website. (Only a website that has many links coming in from other website is perceived as valuable by Google).
• How to find the best titles, descriptions and keywords for each page on your website.
• How to excel your competitors even BEFORE people actually know about you.
• How to integrate your online marketing strategies with Search Engine Optimization.
To receive a proposal, contact email@example.com